Ability to withstand virtually any attack
Invulnerability is a power that allows one to be virtually impervious to all known physical harm and other aspects. This can also be associated with many other powers, however this power doesn't make one completely invincible.
Associations & ApplicationsEdit
- Invincibility: A very big association with the power of invulnerability is the ability to have an absolute immunity to any attack.
- Superhuman Strength: A major association and application for the power of invulnerability allow one to possess superhuman strength.
- Superhuman Stamina: Alongside the power of superhuman strength, invulnerability can also be associated and applied to the ability keeping one in a fight far longer than normal.
- Accelerated Healing/Superhuman Healing: Invulnerability has also been known to keep one from being physically harmed, however if it's user's ever injured the ability allows one to heal far faster.
- Enhanced Human Durability/Superhuman Durability: Invulnerability has been also shown to apply itself to the power, making one's body far tougher than normal.
- Foreign Body Resistance: Since invulnerability allows one to heal, it also applies itself to make one immune to poisons, chemicals, drugs and even diseases.
- Substances and energy blasts pertaining to magic or natural elements of a species may override this power.